Parents do not need to book meals online via ParentMail.
Meal registers are taken by the class teacher with attendance in the morning. This enables the children to engage with making choices.
In line with increased cost of providing a meal, the prices for school meals have been revised for September 2022 and will be as follows:
|Band||Who This Applies To||Daily Price|
|UIFSM||Reception - Year 2||£0.00|
|Paid Meals||Year 3 onwards||£2.50|
|FSM||Pupils who are eligible (have applied and been confirmed) for Free School Meals||£0.00|
All payments should be made in advance online via ParentMail either weekly or termly as above please. Should you get a payment reminder, we ask that you pay this and top up promptly to ensure consistent provision of meals for your child.
Cash/cheques will not be accepted as of 1st September 2022. PayPoint cards can be requested from the school office should you wish to pay with cash at your local convenience stores.
Universal Infant Free School Meals
If your child is in year 2 or below they are entitled to universal infant free school meals (UIFSM).
We would, however, encourage everyone to apply for Free School Meals (FSM) regardless of age if you receive certain benefits, your child's school can also get some additional money to support their learning if you register.
Free School Meals
If your child/ren are in Year 3 or above and in full-time education, you may be able to get free school meals for them.
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
• Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
• Income Support
• income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
If your child is eligible for free school meals with an active application on the 31 March 2018, they will remain eligible until 31 March 2022.
Apply for your child's free school meals online. Your eligibility will be checked and your application processed straight away. If your application is successful the school will be notified by email immediately and your child should start receiving their free school meal within 24 hours.
Should you have any queries or require any support applying for FSM or making payments, please get in touch via. the main school office: 01732 771 384 / email@example.com